GW Parkway Video

by Julie on April 28, 2010

in Uncategorized

Hi all!

As promised, I have a video from this past weekend. It’s grainy and my first video on here! If you have any questions about anything, please let me know. Thanks for your comments on my last post! They have really helped. Here you go:

Jennifer April 28, 2010 at 9:44 am

My computer at work won’t let me play videos. Booo! However, I wanted to say congratulations on your race!! I love reading your blog and your tweets. They are so encouraging!
.-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Shoe Dazzle =-.

Lauren @ Eat, Drink, and Be Hopeful April 28, 2010 at 11:33 am

Aww great video. What a great place to run. It’s a bummer the weather wasn’t nicer. I love running down by the water. Congrats!
.-= Lauren @ Eat, Drink, and Be Hopeful´s last blog ..L is for Loser =-.

Dan April 28, 2010 at 12:10 pm

Great video babe. You did such a great job I’m so proud of you! On a side note, if I knew you were filming yourself I would have told you to stop doing that too.
Lov u

Jaime April 28, 2010 at 5:56 pm

Great video! Congrats on finishing!

Katherine April 28, 2010 at 8:24 pm

how did you get there on a bus?
congrats on finishing! I’m impressed you were together enough to be on camera/talk. good recap!
Katherine
.-= Katherine´s last blog ..Bittersweet lemon =-.

Katy April 29, 2010 at 1:12 am

Yay! Loved the video! You did great in your race. This weekend will be even better!! :)
.-= Katy´s last blog ..Am I in it? =-.

Silvia April 30, 2010 at 8:30 pm

Love the video! You have done so well with your fitness & you will rock it this weekend!
.-= Silvia´s last blog ..The Hills, The City & Me…Oh My! =-.

Robin/Orlando Turtle Runner April 30, 2010 at 10:52 pm

Love the video… was feeling your pain in mile 6 and then grinning as you crossed the finish line. Fun to run WITH you… thanks for sharing with us! I also loved reading Dan’s comment… my hubs would’ve said the same thing. Ha Ha!

I never text when I run, but did so during my first half that just about killed me (had been sick for 3 wks prior and wasn’t supposed to run it, but did at the 11th hour anyway!)…. I suspect my video (had I made one) would’ve shown the same tired, determined gal that yours did. :) Great job!!
.-= Robin/Orlando Turtle Runner´s last blog ..TGIF! Ummmm……Take II?! =-.