Baubles and Bubbles

by Julie on August 22, 2012

in Cleveland,Friends

Hello pals!

Yesterday was one of those amazing days. First, I was super productive at work. I’m feeling really confident about the school year ahead. I guess it’s easy when I’m surrounded by such awesome co-workers though. My offices are almost completely set up, my files are in place, and I’m ready for the kiddos to arrive. Bring it!

After work, I rushed home, tried to make myself look nice and then hustled to Wine & Design in Tremont. The occasion? My second Stella & Dot party, called Baubles and Bubbles (cute, right?!) hosted by the lovely, Kimberly.

I am so thankful to Greg from Wine and Design for allowing us to use the space. The jewelry + the wine and decor were perfect for this party. We had champagne, pizza, and strawberries while everyone played with the jewels. Everyone found something they liked, either for themselves or a friend!

That’s what I love about Stella & Dot though… there are enough styles and price points to suit everyone. Half of our line in under $50!

It’s required that all my hostesses take a picture with the jewelry ;-) Thank you, Kimberly, for hosting my second show!

What a fun night!

By the way, how is it only Wednesday? It feels like Thursday or Friday… this week is going by slow… but kinda in a good way, if that’s possible?

Oh, and guess what?! A new promotional video for the iPhone 5 leaked! ;-) Take a look!

(tee hee)

Definitely bigger than I thought… ;-)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Julie

P.S. Check out my guest post on Clue Into Cleveland about what not to buy in Cleveland, Ohio.

Amber August 22, 2012 at 7:05 am

Lol! That video cracked me up. Sadly, I am really excited for the 5 and am waiting for that I use my upgrade. ;)
Amber´s last [type] ..Marathon Weekend

Jen @ Why CLE? August 22, 2012 at 7:58 am

It was a great party! Can’t wait to get my baubles!
Jen @ Why CLE?´s last [type] ..Why? Fresh Fork!

Crystal @EatDrinkCleveland August 22, 2012 at 8:06 am

Sorry I missed the party – I’m sure it was fun!! I love Greg and Wine & Design. Once we find a venue for the wedding, I’ll be able to be social again!!
Crystal @EatDrinkCleveland´s last [type] ..Love NYC!

Alicia at Poise in Parma August 22, 2012 at 8:48 am

I had a ball last night. I’m already online shopping this morning! Have to figure out what to purchase along with my bracelet…
Alicia at Poise in Parma´s last [type] ..yoga teacher training: teaching my first class

Susan August 22, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Glad your trunk show went well :) That’s great! The place looks cute where you held it. And ps – that video, fabulous. I will certainly be buying an iphone5 when it comes out! ;)
Susan´s last [type] ..Giveaway: Get Klutched!

Sarah @ Cooker Girl August 22, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Great party! I was looking online again last night and the other necklace I was considering comes in a silvery looking pearl. I think I like that even more than the white pearl version. I may have to supplement my order . . . we’ll see!
Sarah @ Cooker Girl´s last [type] ..3 Year Blogiversary (My Favorite Year So Far)